April 14, 2011

Paper Lantern

One of my favorite tools is a crimper. You can see I've used it on Birthday Coffee Cup and I have big plans for a cupcake card that uses Stampin' Up!'s Simple Birthday Thanks stamp set.

Big plans.

Paper Lantern uses the crimper to make just that, a paper lantern embellishment.

Paper Lantern by readysetlove

It was pretty simple to make, too! Stamp your image and add a little water coloring if that's the look you'd like. A circle punch is perfect to create the lantern shape. Once you have your perfect lantern, send it through the crimper! To give it a vintage, rustic look, take a stamp pad and gently dab onto the crimped edges. Add some paper and string to complete the lantern look!

Paper Lantern by readysetlove


Send me links to your crimped crafts! I would love new ideas to use my handy-dandy tool!

♥ Remember to spread love!
Crafting with paper is a hobby; spreading love through paper is a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Leave some love!