April 4, 2011

Birthday Coffee Cup

Everybody loves coffee, right? Well, everybody but me. ;)
I am not a coffee fan but, my boyfriend Jonny sure is! So when I made this card at a class, I knew it would be perfect to save for him.

Birthday Coffee Cup by readysetlove
Everything you see here is a Stampin' Up product or tool. You will need white and brown card-stock, twine, emboss folder (for the polka dots), designer paper (to give the cup a little more color), a crimping tool (for the brown card-stock), a sentiment to stamp and a punch to punch out the stamped sentiment.

♥ Remember to spread love!
Crafting with paper is a hobby; spreading love through paper is a passion.

1 comment:

  1. I just love how you used that crimping tool to make the corrugated look of the sleeve! I just totally love that!

    HUGS Lauren and thanks for being so sweet!

    Lolly

    ReplyDelete

♥ Leave some love!