April 1, 2011

$1.00 Finds are Fun

I'm writing this quite stuffed after over-indulging on a Slater's 50/50 burger... If you're in Southern California, it's a MUST try. There was an HOUR wait for a table (it was where my boyfriend wanted to celebrate his birthday) but luckily for me there was a Big Lots next door.

Every once in a while you can stumble upon some great items. Recently, there have been quite a few Basic Gray products but I was surprised to see American Crafts! You can see the fun finds I found below for only $1.00 each. YIPEE! I've got some cute ideas in store for these fun new embellishments.


Alright, time to go eat our dessert... A bacon brownie! That's right, you read the correctly. ;)

♥ Remember to spread love!
Crafting with paper is a hobby; spreading love through paper is a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Leave some love!