May 3, 2011

Silver Butterfly

My lovely grandma's birthday was on May 1st and this card seemed perfect for her. It's elegance and subtle detail are my favorites on this card.

Silver Butterfly by readysetlove
Silver Butterfly by readysetlove

It's a simple card to make but I think very lovely and elegant. Especially with the silver embossing of the words "HAPPY birthday." But, the butterfly is my favorite! She's so pretty. :)

Silver Butterfly by readysetlove
I hope my Grandma loved her card and that she had a very, happy birthday! MUCH LOVE!

♥ Remember to spread love!
Crafting with paper is a hobby; spreading love through paper is a passion.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and so elegant! Thanks for stopping by my blog during The Twinery + PSA Essentials Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Leave some love!